Welcome note
Hello there everyone. Am a bit bored at work today (even though I actually have lots of prep for my class tomorrow), so I've decided to follow Catherine's (one of my fellow teachers) lead and set up my own blog. Have actually been thinking of setting up one for while, but as most of you know I'm a hopeless procrastinator (procrastinateur en francais!). I actually need to get out of this place (work) - Catherine and I have got to the point where we're so spaced out that we've started to converse in French (Philip&Denis would be impressed). Am actually off to the IMAX theatre tonight (with Catherine and a few others) to see a free preview (for teachers) of the latest 3D Imax film, which is why we're still here. Well - suppose I should have another look at what I'm doing tomorrow. A tout a l'heure!

<< Home