Friday, July 30, 2004

Finally it's Friday

Yes - the working week is nearly over (here in Sydney at least) and as soon as I finish up here in the computer lab I'm outta here. Am going out for dinner tonight with some people from work, but I don't want to hang around here until then, so I'll go home first and come back into the city.

I must be doing something right because 4 students in the class I've been teaching for the past 2 weeks while another teacher was away have just given me a card thanking me for all my help. I'm actually going to miss that class. I just hope that they don't resent the other teacher when she gets back on Monday.

No plans for the weekend as of yet, but the weather forecast is good, so I'll probably end up going walking somewhere. There are lots of beautiful walks in Sydney and after being inside all week I need to get out and about. Might go and see a film as well at some point.

Have a good weekend