Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Busy, busy

Sitting at work supervising the students in the computer lab. Basically I just have to sit here and make sure that they don't go crazy with the printer, which means I have lots of time to check my mail and update my blog. Am hoping to be out of here earlier today as I was here until 4.30 yesterday (I start work at 7.30, so by the time it's 4.30 I've had enough). Might go for a walk before heading home.

Had this really passive aggressive class yesterday, which really took it out of me. There's nothing worse than standing in front of a bunch of people who don't react to anything you say or do. Luckily I have a different class for the rest of the week as I don't think I could have taken much more of that class.

Only have 3 days next week as student numbers are really down. Means less pay, but I might go away for a few days - maybe up to the Blue Mts to do some walking if I can get organised. I need to sort out all my camping stuff.

OK - my time's up. Speak to you all soon