Lunch in the Knuckles
Am not feeling so great this morning. I seem to have come down with a cold and although I'm feeling better than I was yesterday, I wouldn't say I'm exactly looking forward to going into work today. Luckily I only have one class, but I have lots I need to do at work and unfortunately the trusty Nissan Sunny has been playing up, so I need to take it in this morning to be checked out. The roads in Sri Lanka (and particularly around Kandy) are not kind on cars.A friend from Colombo, Sharon, came up for the weekend, so on Monday we went up to Rangala House in the Knuckles for lunch. Although by the end of the day I was starting to feel a bit run down, we had a great time up there - lazing by the pool and stuffing ourselves full of good food. It really is an amazing place.
Tomorrow I'm back in court - hopefully for the last time. I'm really tired of the whole thing and find it hard to believe that it's been going on now for nearly 2 years. Initially I really wanted to see some kind of justice done, but I'm over it now and really hope that tomorrow is the end of it.
The photo is one I took the other morning when I was out walking. I haven't been out for the past couple of days, but will be back out there once I'm feeling better. OK, better finish getting ready. Actually feel like going back to bed, but what to do?

<< Home