Check It Out
Have just found a really hilarious video on YouTube. It's a bit out-dated now that Obama is in office, but definitely worth checking out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4LzHcM_rho&NR=1
Yes, it's another evening at home in Kandy - chatting to Takako on Skype and watching videos on YouTube. I seem to spend a lot of time in front of the computer at the moment - too much time perhaps. The internet is the only way I can keep up-to-date with what's going on around the world though and I love keeping in touch with people. Takako and I talk most evenings - in our usual mix of English and Japanese!
Dhanushka came over for lunch today. It was good to see him again, but unfortunately he had to work at 4, so he couldn't stay for too long. After dropping Dhanushka off at work I went to visit a friend for a couple of hours and helped her find flights to Cambodia as after hearing about my trip she's really interested in going now. When I got home Maggie and I sat out on the balcony watching the lightning in the distance and waiting for the bats to put in their appearance. A pretty typical Kandy evening really!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4LzHcM_rho&NR=1
Yes, it's another evening at home in Kandy - chatting to Takako on Skype and watching videos on YouTube. I seem to spend a lot of time in front of the computer at the moment - too much time perhaps. The internet is the only way I can keep up-to-date with what's going on around the world though and I love keeping in touch with people. Takako and I talk most evenings - in our usual mix of English and Japanese!
Dhanushka came over for lunch today. It was good to see him again, but unfortunately he had to work at 4, so he couldn't stay for too long. After dropping Dhanushka off at work I went to visit a friend for a couple of hours and helped her find flights to Cambodia as after hearing about my trip she's really interested in going now. When I got home Maggie and I sat out on the balcony watching the lightning in the distance and waiting for the bats to put in their appearance. A pretty typical Kandy evening really!

<< Home