No Rain!
Yes - for the first time in a week it's sunny. It's so great to be able to walk outside and not get wet.
Am in San Francisco. Arrived this morning (even though I left this - Tuesday- evening!) and Dan's partner, Steve, picked me up at the airport. I thought it might take a long time to get through immigration as all non-US citizens now have to be fingerprinted and photographed, but luckily there were no other flights when I arrived, so it was relatively painless. Was asked lots of questions though - why I was in the US, how long I was staying here, was I going straight home to Australia etc. etc. Stupidly I forgot to get Dan and Steve's address from Dan, so when the guy at immigration asked me where I was staying all I could tell them was the area. Duh!
Anyway - have managed to stay awake most of the day and am now going with Steve to pick up Dan from work. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight - will need a good night's sleep as I only managed to sleep for 40 minutes on the flight. I still can't believe it's still Tuesday!

<< Home