Sunday, October 03, 2004

Rainy Days

What is it about the weather at the moment? When I left Sydney it was raining and it's raining here in Tokyo as well! Iya da! Eriko and I can't decide what to do with our day - we don't feel like walking around in the rain and can't think of anything else to do. Wouldn't be surprised if we spend all day sitting around talking.
Will probably go into Tokyo tomorrow while Eriko is at work - hopefully I'll be able to remember my way around. I'm only here until Tuesday so I have to make the most of my time here. Can't stay inside for 3 days. In some ways I wish I could spend longer here, but I want to spend lots of time in San Francisco and Osaka as well. Four weeks seems like such a long time, but before I know it I'll be back in Sydney.
Ok - time to make a decision about what we're going to before the day is over!