Royal National Park
Yes - have been slack yet again. I seem to be so busy at the moment. I'm probably not actually that busy, but by the time I get home from work, cook, check my mail etc it's time to go to bed.
Had a great long weekend (ANZAC Day). I went walking in Royal National Park with Moreno and a friend of his, Michael. We did the coastal walk, which I did last year, but this time it wasn't raining so I enjoyed it a lot more. The weather was actually perfect - warm, but not too hot. We started at the southern end of the park at Otford and walked the 26km along the coast to Bundeena in the north. Like last time we stayed at the hostel at Garie Beach, so all we had to take with us was some food. Yesterday was a very long day, but we stopped to swim at two beaches, which broke up the journey. The second beach was so beautiful - will have to try and post some pictures at some point.
We were all very tired when we got back though, so tired that I couldn't be bothered cooking and ended up eating out. Was very hard getting out of bed at 6 this morning, but it's only a short week, so I think I'll survive. It was wonderful being away from the city and on the trail again. Reminded me of all those wonderful moments in Nepal.
Last week I went to see 'la Mala Educacion' again with Moreno. He'd seen it before, but dubbed in Italian (why???). I enjoyed it even more the second time round.
Had a great long weekend (ANZAC Day). I went walking in Royal National Park with Moreno and a friend of his, Michael. We did the coastal walk, which I did last year, but this time it wasn't raining so I enjoyed it a lot more. The weather was actually perfect - warm, but not too hot. We started at the southern end of the park at Otford and walked the 26km along the coast to Bundeena in the north. Like last time we stayed at the hostel at Garie Beach, so all we had to take with us was some food. Yesterday was a very long day, but we stopped to swim at two beaches, which broke up the journey. The second beach was so beautiful - will have to try and post some pictures at some point.
We were all very tired when we got back though, so tired that I couldn't be bothered cooking and ended up eating out. Was very hard getting out of bed at 6 this morning, but it's only a short week, so I think I'll survive. It was wonderful being away from the city and on the trail again. Reminded me of all those wonderful moments in Nepal.
Last week I went to see 'la Mala Educacion' again with Moreno. He'd seen it before, but dubbed in Italian (why???). I enjoyed it even more the second time round.

<< Home