Sunday, March 13, 2005

Gelato mania

Have just got back from dinner with Moreno. He's off to Perth on Tuesday evening and already has plans for tomorrow evening, so we decided this evening to go out for dinner. Originally we were going to see 'Million Dollar Baby', but we were both feeling tired, so we decided dinner was enough. Of course after dinner we had to have a gelato at Gelatomassi (www.gelatomassi.com.au). The two guys who run the place are hilarious and the one who was there tonight gave me a free gelato because I took my students there on Friday. Apparently I'm a valued customer. My current favourite is fresh fig - yuuuuummmm!
I feel like I'm becoming as bad as Lian! I noticed that she hasn't updated her blog since September. I've had a really busy week and even though I now have broadband at home (it was finally activated on Tuesday) I haven't had the time to write anything. I hope all my loyal readers - you know who you are - can forgive me. It's great having the internet at home - so much more convenient than checking stuff at work. I don't even need any wires as my laptop has wireless capability, so I can be anywhere in the house - probably even in the garden if I really wanted.
Anyway - it's getting late and I need to get some sleep as I didn't sleep so well last night. Work tomorrow.