Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Back to Oxford

Heading back to Oxford tomorrow morning and have been busy packing this morning. Am supposed to be doing someting with my Mum, Dad and Grandma at some point today, so I want to get as much of my stuff packed this morning

Sam (my cousin's 2-year-old) is full of beans this morning. He came into my room when he got here just before 7am telling me that it was time to wake up and insisting that it was 10 o'clock! Good thing I was already awake. Yesterday I looked after him while my aunt and uncle were out. We went to the park and he fell asleep on the floor when we got back!

Spent the day in Durham on Monday and caught up with Rebeca, who I worked with in Oxford. The weather wasn't that great, but the mist and rain did give Durham a certain atmosphere.

Am not getting much written as Sam is watching TV and I keep getting distracted. Will write more later. The picture by the way is of me and my Grandma!