Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Scotland Bound

Heading to Scotland this morning - the first time I've been to Scotland since I was about 18. According to my Mum and Dad I went to Edinburgh as a child, but I don't really remember it, so I'm looking forward to exploring what is supposed to be a beautiful city. I wish I could spend longer in Scotland, but I have to head back down to Oxford next week and want to spend as much time as possible with my family here.

Over the past week I've been out and about with my Mum, Dad and Grandma. My Grandma can't really walk much now as she gets out of breath very easily, but she seems to have enjoyed going for drives around the countryside. I'm becoming quite adept at negotiating her wheel-chair over what is often quite wheel-chair unfriendly terrain. It's my Grandma's 89th birthday on Saturday, so we're taking her out for lunch on Sunday.

Will be back from Edinburgh on Friday.