UK Returned
Back in the UK - and back at my aunt and uncle's - after a great two weeks in Berlin and Praha. My Mum and Dad were at the airport to meet me on Tuesday afternoon. They've now gone to stay with my Grandma while my aunt and uncle who my Grandma lives with are away on holiday, but I'm here for 2 weeks (apart from a few days next week as I'm going up to Edinburgh for a few days) so I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of them. It's raining today, so I'm probably just going to hang out here - catch up on some e-mails and work out where I'm going to stay in Paris.My flight from Praha wasn't until early afternoon, so before heading out to the airport I went for a long walk around the city. On my wanderings I discovered a beautiful garden - part of the Valdstejnsky palac, which now houses the Czech Senate - hidden behind the metro station in Mala Strana. I wish I'd discovered it earlier.
Have just had a call from my Mum. Despite the weather they're going to take my Grandma out this afternoon, so they're going to pick me up in about an hour. Suppose I should get ready then!!!

<< Home