Goodbyes
Time for me to say my goodbyes again. I'm hoping to come back to Oxford before I head to Sri Lanka in November, but I'm not sure at this point. I have a couple of days in London before I head back to Sri Lanka, but I want to catch up with a few people there as well.This morning I'm heading down to London to catch the train across to Belgium. Have had a great weekend with Sophie, Carmine and Grace. The weather has been crap, so we didn't really get up to much, but I was quite happy just to hang out. Saturday night I prepared another Sri Lankan feast (Dhanushka's Mum would be proud of me) which was well received by all. Panda didn't eat very much - he's one of those fussy types!!!
I'm actually only staying with Philip and Denis for a couple of nights at this point as they're having work done on their house, so I've organised to go to Paris for a week on Thursday. I haven't been to Paris since I was 18 and am really looking forward to it.
Time for breakfast. I finished packing all of my stuff yesterday, so I'm basically ready to go. Just need to eat and have a shower!!!

<< Home