2005
Akemashite omedeto gozaimasu. Kotoshi mo onegai shimasu - Happy New Year
The beginning of a new year - although not a particularly auspicious beginning with so much death and devastation in SE and South Asia. I donated some money to the Red Cross earlier in the week, but am thinking about donating some more money.
I had a very quiet start to the new year. It was my Dad's 60th birthday, so my Mum and Dad had a few friends around for dinner then played cards. I managed to stay awake until midnight, but went to bed pretty soon after. I'm sure there were lots of things going on, but I wanted to spend the evening with my parents. Today I went to visit some friends - will be back in Sydney tomorrow. Also went to see the sunset. One thing I do miss about WA - the beautiful sunsets. It was wonderful to be on the beach as the sun went down - me and my friend Amar, who had had a big night.
I hope everyone had a good new year. Looking forward to entertaining you all for another year with my ramblings.

<< Home