Perahera Days Continued
Have just dicovered that my post yesterday - which I thought had disappeared - is actually there, so I'm now going to re-write what I've just written or I'll be accused of repeating myself.
Was going to take the night off from the perahera last night, but a Canadian woman came to stay at the children's home, so I ended up going with her. The parade seemed to be much longer last night - have no idea how long it will be on the final night.
Am defnitely going to take the night off tonight though - will have an early night as I wast to go to some temples around Kandy tomorrow morning and would like to leave fairly early. I was going to go this morning, but I got chatting to Barabara, the lovely woman who runs the children's home I'm staying at and ended up having breakfast with her.
Had a wonderful south Indian thali yesterday for lunch and am hoping to find something equally as good today!
ps - the situation here is fine at the moment, so please don't worry about me. I appreciate your concern though.

<< Home