Devdas
Yesterday evening I went to see Devdas at the Art Gallery of NSW. I'd seen it before (with the lovely Suzanne) but wanted to see it again as it's such a visual feast and I love Madhuri Dixit's character - the courtesan Chandramukhi. Mette, a friend from work who I went with, had never seen a Bollywood film before. I wasn't sure if she was ready for 3 hours of singing and dancing, but she loved it.
Off to the heart of the nation - Canberra - again this afternoon to visit Kirsten, Jon and Sofie. Will take my winter woolies as it's only 10 degrees down there - and I thought it was cold here in Sydney. Lots to do this morning before I leave so more from me next week.
Off to the heart of the nation - Canberra - again this afternoon to visit Kirsten, Jon and Sofie. Will take my winter woolies as it's only 10 degrees down there - and I thought it was cold here in Sydney. Lots to do this morning before I leave so more from me next week.

<< Home