Wow!!!
What a day! I've just had a phone call from Moreno to tell me that he'd changed his mind and was thinking about coming back to Australia. He wasn't completely sure, but once again I've managed to convince him. I'm so happy that he's coming. For the past week I've been feeling a bit down, mainly about having to move out, and when Moreno told me last week that he wasn't coming it was just one more thing to deal with. It'll be so good to have him here - just talking to him on the phone has really lifted my spirits.Had a very long day at work. I had my normal diploma class today, but in the afternoon my Cambridge class had their speaking exams, so I had to stay around until they'd finished. After that I had to take my ticket to the travel agent to have it re-issued after all the changes last week. I'm thinking that I deserve a gelato this evening, so after writing this I might head up to Gelatomassi. Sadly, they haven't had blood orange recently, but there are lots of other delicious flavours to choose from.
It's actually not exactly gelato weather at the moment. Yesterday felt like winter - only 15 degrees! Warmer tomorrow though.

<< Home