Monday, December 19, 2005

Gelatomassi Revisited

Yes, yet another picture taken at the bastion of fresh fig and blood orange! Yesterday afternoon I met up with Judith, Kiavash and Ben as they were heading off down to the mountains today and I didn't get to see much of Judith last week. Sal and Ciccio were in fine form and we ended up being there for nearly 2 hours. Strangely enough I seem to be going more often to Gelatomassi now than when I was living in the area!

I miss living in Erskineville - mainly because of it's proximity to King St, which is always buzzing. Bellevue Hill is very nice, but doesn't have the same vibe. Everything is going well though and given the fact that I had to move out so quickly I haven't done too badly.

Saturday I was invited to a BBQ over near Manly by my ex-students. It was great to catch up with them again and despite not getting home until well after midnight (which is very late for me!) I had a good time.

Apart from going to meet Judith yesterday I spent most of the rest of the day at home. I had to do some shopping and had laundry to do as well. Very domestic! I did think about going to the beach, but by the time I got back from the supermarket I couldn't be bothered.

Am at work at the moment. Was about to go home when I realised that I hadn't checked the self-access schedule. Good thing I did as I was due in the computer room. Am not very with it this week!!!