Sunday, January 07, 2007

Buddha's Tears

We're hoping that Sofie is going to have an afternoon nap, but it's not looking good. I went in a few minutes ago vainly hoping to negotiate with her, but I don't think it's worked.

Having a very relaxing afternoon here in the Heart of the Nation. Have just had a cup of Buddha's tears and am checking my mail while Kirsten tries to do the samurai sudoku.

This morning - unlike yesterday - we managed to be up and ready at a reasonable hour, so instead of lolling around at the house pretending to be interested in the previous day's news we decided to go the National Museum for some kulcha. As well as designing cars and homes of the future we also managed to hit the surf - amazing what you can get up to now in Canberra.

Heading back to Sydney in a couple of hours. Poor Sasha will be wondering where I've got to!