Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Rangala House

Went for a day-trip up to the Knuckles Range today with Maggie, Ewen and Padma. It was great to get out of Kandy and Rangala House where we went is such a relaxing place to spend the day.

Because it's been so hot recently we left very early this morning so that we could go for a walk while it was still relatively cool. After the walk we spent the rest of the morning relaxing by the pool enjoying the wonderful views. As always lunch was a veritable feast and the four of us were completely stuffed. We spent the afternoon again relaxing by the pool and got back to Kandy just before dusk. A perfect day out.

Mr. Aluthgamage seems to be very quiet tonight, but it's still quite early. Last night I could still hear them after 11pm! I really wish there was something I could do, but there's no point because even if I did complain the police wouldn't do anything. I'm just glad I'm not going to be here during the election.