Friday, October 15, 2004

Back In Osaka

Yes - have just arrived at Takako's place after a long journey from the other side of the Pacific. Am feeling very, very tired, but an going to have something to eat with the lovely Takako, have a bath then it's straight to bed for me. Don't know if I can stay awake much longer.

The flight was long, but I passed the time watching films. 'Spiderman 2' & 'Thirteen Going on 30' were bearable. 'Singing in the Rain' was better. By the time I got through immigration (the usual questions), picked up my baggage and checked-in for the flight to Osaka I only had an hour to kill at Narita Airport. The flight was only 55 minutes - probably took us longer to taxi from the terminal to the runway!

Ok - dinner is ready - prepared by the wonderful Takako. Good night all.