Washed Away
I feel like I'm going to be washed away if this rain continues. It's been raining non-stop since last night and in the past thirty minutes it seems to have got heavier. I've actually been at all home all day as I started to feel really tired on Tuesday and decided to take the rest of the week off. After being sick last year I have to be really careful and I'd rather have 3 days off work now than end up getting really sick and being off for 4 weeks again.
Haven't really been doing much apart from reading (a book called Shantaram that my friend Suzanne lent me), surfing the internet (from the comfort of bed - the joy of having a laptop and a wireless internet) and napping. I haven't been out of the house since I got home from work on Tuesday - even if I was feeling better I don't think I'd be out in this kind of weather anyway.
Haven't really been doing much apart from reading (a book called Shantaram that my friend Suzanne lent me), surfing the internet (from the comfort of bed - the joy of having a laptop and a wireless internet) and napping. I haven't been out of the house since I got home from work on Tuesday - even if I was feeling better I don't think I'd be out in this kind of weather anyway.

<< Home