2046
Am very excited. This afternoon I'm - finally - going to see Wong Kar-wai's '2046'. Philip has been asking me for ages if I've seen it, but for some strange reason it's taken a long time to get a release here in Australia. I'm going with my friend Catherine and afterwards we're going to have dinner at the Italian Bowl - the new Italian restuarant run by my friends at Gelatomassi - to celebrate my birthday tomorrow.
I'm feeling much better now - the echinacea seemed to have done the trick - and I was well enough to go away with my class on Wednesday. They had a great time and I was really happy to get away from all the shit that's been going on at work lately. Poor Judith has been so stessed out and even if my boss begged me to there's no way in hell that I'd take on the role of EAP co-ordinator. Talk about a poisoned chalice. Getting back to my trip - we did lots of bushwalking and minimal study, which was just perfect. The hostel at Pittwater is in such a beautiful location and even though it was a lot colder than my last visit (in February) it was wonderful being out in the bush for a few days.
Time to think about lunch. Am thinking that stir-fried pumpkin could be the go.
I'm feeling much better now - the echinacea seemed to have done the trick - and I was well enough to go away with my class on Wednesday. They had a great time and I was really happy to get away from all the shit that's been going on at work lately. Poor Judith has been so stessed out and even if my boss begged me to there's no way in hell that I'd take on the role of EAP co-ordinator. Talk about a poisoned chalice. Getting back to my trip - we did lots of bushwalking and minimal study, which was just perfect. The hostel at Pittwater is in such a beautiful location and even though it was a lot colder than my last visit (in February) it was wonderful being out in the bush for a few days.
Time to think about lunch. Am thinking that stir-fried pumpkin could be the go.

<< Home