Final Week
Thought I'd post a picture of myself today - check out the cool head-gear!!! On Sunday I caught up with my friend Amar and she got me to take her out to the Sikh temple as she doesn't have a car and it's very difficult, if not impossible, to get to by public transport. I felt like I was in India and when we came out of the temple I did a double take when I realised that I wasn't in India, but in the suburbs of Perth.Went for a swim with Amar this morning and am now back at my parents' place for a few days. It was great staying up in Perth and not having to drive up and down from Mandurah all the time and it meant I could do more. Not that I really did much, but I felt like I could do more.
Yesterday morning I had breakfast at Cottesloe beach with my family and some other family friends - a pre-wedding get together. It's been quite hot here and the beach was definitely the place to be early in the morning. Even convinced Philip and Denis to get up early and come for a swim before breakfast. The wedding is on Friday afternoon and then on Saturday I'm off to Sri Lanka. Until yesterday I felt like I had lots of time before I left Perth, but this morning I suddenly realised that I only have a few days left and that just like before I left Sydney the last few days are going to be completely manic - trying to catch up with various people and trying to get myself organised. At least I'm feeling a lot better - last week was pretty much a write-off.
Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!

<< Home