Strange Holiday
Back from what I have to say was one of my strangest holidays. Spent most of the time in bed resting, so depite being in what is a very beautiful part of the world I didn't really see or do much.Monday was the real shocker. My whole body ached and just like when I was sick with glandular fever a few years ago I had zero energy. Felt a little better on Tuesday though and by Wednesday I had enough energy to go out with the family.
We got back to Mandurah yesterday afternoon and am definitely well on the road to recovery now. I was really worried that I could end up being sick for a month again and given that I'm off to Sri Lanka in just over a week that wasn't something I really wanted to contemplate. I think I'm going to be ok though - will just have to take it easy.
The photo is of Busselton Jetty - at over 1700m in length one of the longest in the world. Visiting the jetty brought back a lot of memories as Busselton is somewhere we used to often go to as a family when I was growing up. I couldn't get over the colour of the water. I actually had enough energy to walk all the way to the end, although thinking about it now it probably wasn't such a great idea. At the time I'd just had enough of being stuck in bed. Next time I come to WA I definitely want to spend some more time exploring the south-west.

<< Home