Sunday, June 25, 2006

Moving

Started work this week - which was a bit of a shock to the system. It was fine, but I'm still not 100% well and wasn't really in the mood for dealing with 15 stroppy Kazakh teenagers! Hopefully I'll be feeling a bit more with it this week.
Sophie, Carmine and Grace arrived back on Friday evening and this afternoon I'm moving to my new accommodation - provided for by the school. I have no idea what to expect, but am sure it'll be fine. Would actually much rather stay with my friends, but they only have a small place and I can understand that they need their space.
Apart from work I haven't really been up to much. The library at my school has an excellent selection of DVDs, so I've been spending most evenings at home watching DVDs. Am not into going out and anyway as I said I'm still not 100%. I wish I still had my laptop as I could have watched DVDs on that - damn those thieves!!!
The picture is of me, my brother Philip (back) and his partner Denis. Took it last week when I met them in London.