Recovering
At home relaxing - and recovering - after what was a long week at work. I'm actually not sure how I managed to survive my 2 younger learner classes on Saturday, but somehow I made it through the week. Am feeling a lot better now, so hopefully I'm over the worst of whatever it was that I'd picked up.Our visitors left on Sunday and Dhanushka was working Sunday night, so when I got home on Sunday afternoon I had the house to myself. Saturday evening after work I met Dhanushka et al at the Maligawa. I was actually feeling exhausted, but we'd decided we were going to go out for dinner and I didn't want to disappoint everyone. There's not actually much going on in Kandy after about 7pm, so we were home by 8 and by 8.30 I was asleep! Pretty pathetic really, but I had class at 9 Sunday morning and was feeling completely wiped out.
Yesterday evening two friends from work - Pamela and Sascha - came over for dinner. I've been going on about what a good cook Dhanushka is since I arrived, so decided that they should come over and see for themselves. They were both very impressed and are now probably even more jealous! There was some food left over and actually I'm starting to get a little hungry, so it might be time for lunch.

<< Home