Winding Up
Hard to believe that it's nearly the end of term already. Now that the DELTA application is out of the way I've been busy writing reports and getting the grades in for my various classes.
The weather is still not that great - grey and overcast with heavy downpours. Haven't been swimming in what seems like ages, which is a real shame as I could do with some 'pool-time'. Not that I've had much time - have been at work every day since last Tuesday as this week I had IELTS examining and because of some technical problems some of the candidates I was examining had to have their speaking component re-scheduled to yesterday. Still, I can't really complain as I need the practice and I get paid extra.
My camera has had to be sent to Singapore for repairs, so I'm thinking of buying a new one in Dubai and giving the current one to Dhanushka once it's fixed. We need a camera for our trip and my current camera is not going to be back in time. It's a real shame as I like the camera I have, but what to do?
Dhanushka has already started packing! We're thinking about going to visit Dhanushka's family next Friday for a couple of days. My last class is next Friday morning and we don't leave until the following Tuesday so we have a couple of days up our sleeves. His family would appreciate a visit and anyway it looks like his Mum and Dad want to see us off at the airport! We'll see.
The weather is still not that great - grey and overcast with heavy downpours. Haven't been swimming in what seems like ages, which is a real shame as I could do with some 'pool-time'. Not that I've had much time - have been at work every day since last Tuesday as this week I had IELTS examining and because of some technical problems some of the candidates I was examining had to have their speaking component re-scheduled to yesterday. Still, I can't really complain as I need the practice and I get paid extra.
My camera has had to be sent to Singapore for repairs, so I'm thinking of buying a new one in Dubai and giving the current one to Dhanushka once it's fixed. We need a camera for our trip and my current camera is not going to be back in time. It's a real shame as I like the camera I have, but what to do?
Dhanushka has already started packing! We're thinking about going to visit Dhanushka's family next Friday for a couple of days. My last class is next Friday morning and we don't leave until the following Tuesday so we have a couple of days up our sleeves. His family would appreciate a visit and anyway it looks like his Mum and Dad want to see us off at the airport! We'll see.

<< Home