I Did It!
It's official - I passed the DELTA! On Wednesday evening I received an e-mail with my results and despite being really worried about the extended assignment I passed all 3 components, which means I'm now a DELTA-qualified teacher - whatever that means?!Apart from passing the DELTA life has been pretty non-eventful here in Kandy. Maggie and I are getting on very well and I'm enjoying having a home-cooked meal to eat when I get home each evening.
Yesterday I borrowed 2 DVDs - an Australian film, Little Fish, which I saw at the cinema a couple of years ago, and a Hindi film, Saawariya (which means Beloved apparently). Maggie watched a bit of Little Fish with me last night, but said it was too dark for her. I know she doesn't like Hindi films so am not going to bother if she wants to watch Saawariya!
That's it really. Nothing much else to report. The photo is of Rosemund Place (such an English name!) taken from the bottom of the driveway. Lots of greenery!

<< Home