Testing, testing...
Yep - tests today for the kiddies, which means that apart from marking I have very little to do today. Am reading 'The Romantic Movement' by Alain de Botton (which Cath lent me - thanks!) so I think my plan of attack is to do some reading while the students are doing their writing exam then furiously mark for the rest of the morning so I can get out of here early - it is Friday after all!
Actually I can highly recommend 'The Romantic Movement'. Didn't really get it into it the first time I started reading it, but now I can't put it down.
The other night I was the victim of a phone stalker! Yes - a phone stalker. I was home by myself, so it was a little freaky. The first time the phone rang there was just silence, so I hung up. Two minutes later the phone rang again and after a ten second silence and me saying 'hello?hello?' suddenly this woman's voice said, 'This is my old number.' Wasn't sure how to reply to that so I asked her if she wanted to speak to someone, but she said no, that she just wanted to try her old number. Hung up on her, but a minute later the phone rang again - same woman. This time she asked me if I lived in Enmore (which is close by) so I told her that it was none of her business where I lived and asked her to stop calling us and hung up on her again. I thought that was the end of it, but five minutes later the phone rang again. Before she could say anything I told her to stop calling us and hung up on her. Very bizzare.
No plans for the weekend as of yet, but I'm sure walking will be on the agenda. Just have to work out where.
Have a good weekend everyone.

<< Home