Nearly Done
Two more days and I'm done for the term - yeh! Still hard to believe that we'll be in Paris this time next week - Kandy seems to be the extent of my world at the moment!
The weather started to clear up on Sunday and has been pretty good since then - have even managed to go swimming a couple of times. I spent this afternoon at work writing reports and doing various administrative tasks - so by 3.30 I'd had enough and decided that a swim was in order. Swimming is such a wonderful way to relax.
Dhanushka has decided to head back to his family's place tomorrow and I'll follow on Saturday. We wanted to go on Friday, but I have class in the morning and I'm sure there'll be lots going on that would make a quick departure pretty much impossible. We have to be back in Kandy on Sunday, so it'll be a quick visit and lots of driving, but that's ok. We've also decided to stay Monday night at the airport as our flight is at 6.15 in the morning and I don't want to be driving through the night. It doesn't cost much to stay in a guesthouse in Negombo near the airport and that way at least we can get some sleep. It'd be nice if the airport was closer, but I can't have everything!
The weather started to clear up on Sunday and has been pretty good since then - have even managed to go swimming a couple of times. I spent this afternoon at work writing reports and doing various administrative tasks - so by 3.30 I'd had enough and decided that a swim was in order. Swimming is such a wonderful way to relax.
Dhanushka has decided to head back to his family's place tomorrow and I'll follow on Saturday. We wanted to go on Friday, but I have class in the morning and I'm sure there'll be lots going on that would make a quick departure pretty much impossible. We have to be back in Kandy on Sunday, so it'll be a quick visit and lots of driving, but that's ok. We've also decided to stay Monday night at the airport as our flight is at 6.15 in the morning and I don't want to be driving through the night. It doesn't cost much to stay in a guesthouse in Negombo near the airport and that way at least we can get some sleep. It'd be nice if the airport was closer, but I can't have everything!

<< Home