Back to Work
Back to work tomorrow.It's been very pleasant being at home for a couple of days and amazingly I've actually managed to get quite a lot of reading done for my next assignment. It's going to be a busy term though, and I'm still a bit unsure how I'm going to cope with juggling work and study. As long as I stick to the deadlines I should be ok - there just always seems to be other things that need doing.
Am glad I decided to go for a swim yesterday afternoon as today what was a beautiful morning turned into quite a wild afternoon with torrential rain and strong winds. When it rains here it really rains and it's quite amazing to watch the rain as it moves in. Am just glad I was inside and not out in it!
Our living room is looking decidedly like a store room at the moment as Dhanushka's parents told us that we had to spread out on the ground the rice they gave us to stop it going mouldy. We have enough rice now to last us well into next year - red as well as white!
Dhanushka is downstairs watching trashy TV again - he says it's his way of relaxing. I can think of much more interesting things I could be doing - such as writing my blog!!!

<< Home