PMPD
Today is the first day of my weekend, but I have to attend a training session today, which I know is going to be a waste of time and energy - lots of British Council corporate blah. The training is being held at one of the 5-star hotels (a complete waste of money as far as I'm concerned) so I guess the free lunch is something to look forward to. As for the training - could think of much more interesting and productive ways to spend my Monday!!!It's been another hectic week at work - relentless is the word that comes to mind! As well as preparing for and teaching my classes I've also been finishing up a handbook I agreed to write for new teachers in Kandy and trying to sort out my flights for the DELTA orientation course in September - a bit of a nightmare as it's meant having to deal with Colombo.
Dhanushka is away at the moment - visiting his family. He's supposed to be coming back today, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him, so I have no idea what time he's getting back. Have missed his cooking!!!
I need to think about getting ready as I've promised 2 of my colleagues that I'll pick them up on the way and I don't want to be late. Hope today isn't too dull!!!

<< Home