A Night on the Town
Dhanushka has been insisting that he wants to check out the nightlife in London, so my friend Erica and I are going to take him out this evening. I'd rather go to sleep, but if I don't take him out I'll never hear the end of it!We arrived in London yesterday evening after a busy 3 days in Oxford. We're staying with my friend Erica in Stoke Newington and spent the day with her and her little boy, Shozo. Dhanushka hasn't seen much of central London yet, but we had a fun afternoon in the East End wandering through the markets. We leave for Belgium on Tuesday morning, so have all of tomorrow to do the sights.
While we were in Oxford I managed to catch up with quite a few people. Amar is now back in Oxford, so as well as Sophie we also spent a lot of time with her. I didn't see much of Oxford this time, but that's ok.
Better get ready as we're about to go out.

<< Home