Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stupidity

I did something extremely stupid on Saturday evening - something I hope I'll never repeat. In the process of uploading a draft of my assignment I managed to delete the file and lost the work I'd spent all day Saturday doing! I tried to recover the file using a programme I downloaded after my got my computer back in May, but the file had already been over-written and although retrievable was corrupted. Very frustrating.

This morning I decided it was perfect weather for swim, so after washing the car, off I went to the pool. I love going in the mornings as I usually have the pool to myself. When we woke up this morning the valley was full of mist. The view from our house is indescribable. Yesterday my boss came over for dinner and she was blown away by the view - and Dhanushka's food!!!


Time for lunch. Have done a little bit of work this morning, but not much. Need to start writing a lesson plan as part of my assignment. Fun, fun, fun!