More Health Issues
Unfortunately I'm not doing very well in terms of my health at the moment. Yesterday I noticed a strange rash on my thigh and lower back and according to the doctor I went to see today I have a fungal infection - seemingly a not uncommon occurrence during the rainy season. The rash wasn't painful yesterday, but since I applied the cream the doctor prescribed it's become very itchy - a good sign?It's raining heavily again - am just happy I didn't have to drive home in this weather today. Driving is dangerous enough at the best of times here, but when it's raining it's a nightmare - not helped by the fact that the a/c in the car isn't working, which means that when it rains all the windows fog up. Need to get it looked at.
I usually teach two classes on a Sunday, but because I wasn't feeling very well I asked my boss to cover my afternoon class. He didn't seem particularly thrilled by the prospect of teaching, but it's part of his job. I got home just after 2pm and have been relaxing since then. I've been trying to work on my next assignment, but given the state of my health the last think I've felt like doing is reading about listening - the topic of my next assignment. There's no real rush at the moment, but I don't want to end up doing everything at the last minute.
Apparently dinner is ready. Dhanushka has made papaya curry again today and also a dish made with some leaves we picked from the garden. Still no news about Dhanushka's visa - has been over a week now.

<< Home