Saturday, December 15, 2007

A/C Adventures

Have been flat out again this week and as always seems to be the case at the moment am completely exhuasted. I was working on my assignment this evening, but have decided to have an early night and do some work in the morning before I head into work. I have so much on my mind at the moment that I feel like I'm going mad.

I can't believe I have less than a week left to get everything done. Yesterday I took the car in to have the a/c repaired. We dropped it off just after 8 in the morning, so it was there all day, but when we turned up in the evening nothing had been done. So, I ended up having to take the car in again this morning and as I didn't feel like spending the day to-ing and fro-ing around Kandy I decided to do some study at work. I don't actually use the a/c that much, but when it rains all the windows mist up and without a/c it's impossible to see anything out of the windows. Yesterday evening driving back into the town to drop Dhanushka off I couldn't see a thing - extremely dangerous on a wet-Friday evening!

I wish I didn't have this assessed lesson on Wedneday. I still need to finish the lesson plan - as well as get a draft of my assignment togther. It's all too much! Do I look stressed out in the picture???