Password Problems
It's been an odd and quite stressful couple of weeks since I last wrote. Last Saturday, in the process of trying to install Windows XP Pro, I managed to stuff up my computer and it's taken me until today to get everything back in order. I ended up having to restore the operating system from scratch, which was a very time consuming - luckily I managed to save all of my documents and photos. What took me the longest to sort out though was my broadband connection as I couldn't remember how to configure the router. I finally managed to get re-connected this morning - turns out my password was invalid - was that simple!!!Work has been very full on with the end of term approaching and with all the computer problems I haven't had much time for the DELTA. I was supposed to re-teach the lesson I taught in London this Wednesday, but on Thursday I discovered that my local tutor, who is also the branch manager, is off to India. I'm now going to have to teach an assessed lesson on the second last day of term, which is less than ideal, but I don't really have much choice.
The DELTA is really doing my head in and I can't say I'm feeling particularly enthusiastic about studying at the moment - just want to get to Australia and relax. Can't quite believe that we're heading to Australia in 2 weeks time - will be interesting to see what Dhanushka thinks of it.
I think I'm going to watch a DVD. Am feeling very tired - no energy to do any study. Have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow as I'm teaching an extra class.

<< Home