Caustic Comments
Unfortunately I've been forced to disable comments on my blog because of some malicious comments that someone has posted over the last week. It's sad that some people seem to have nothing better to do with their lives than post annonymous, uncalled for comments - particularly as my blog exists simply so my friends can catch up with what I've been up to.There's light at the end of the tunnel - only 3 more days of work! I had to go into work yesterday as I was examining, but had the day off today. I thought about going to the pool at some point, but Ewen and Padma invited me over for dinner, so in the end I spent the morning and afternoon relaxing at home. I actually need to sort out what I'm going to take to Thailand and Cambodia, but was feeling really tired this morning, so didn't end up doing much of a constructive nature!
My flight to Bangkok is not until late Sunday evening, but I've decided to head down to Colombo on Saturday afternoon and catch up with Ruth. It's at a 3-hour journey from Kandy to the airport, so this way I can have a relaxing day on Sunday and hopefully get a little bit of sleep on Sunday afternoon as I don't think I'm going to get much sleep on the flight. It's only 3 hours from Colombo to Bangkok.
I had an e-mail this evening from Rebecca, letting me know that she's also going to be in Bangkok next week, so we've arranged to catch up next Wednesday evening. I don't really have any plans as such for the 3 days I'm in Bangkok, so I'm looking forward to catching up with her. It's been a while since I was last in Bangkok - 7 years? - so might just check out some of the sights and do a little bit of shopping - need to buy a guidebook for Cambodia. The place I've booked in Bangkok seems really cool - hope it's as good as it looks on the website.
Have posted a photo I took the other week of where I usually sit when I'm on the computer. My office so to speak!
Have just been watching one of my favourite Bollywood songs on YouTube - Tumhi Dekho Na from the film Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Watching it always makes me a little sad as Dhanushka and I both loved this film, but it's such a beautiful song. Rani Mukherjee is stunning and I love her voice. Check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVHjPGywnx4

<< Home